- 1 (10 or 12 oz) jar of CherryMan Maraschino Cherries
- 1 tsp canola oil
- ¾ tsp sea salt, divided
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- ½ c chopped red or yellow onion
- ½ c chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 tbs. finely chopped jalapeno (optional, but zesty!)
- 3 tbs. fresh lime juice
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line baking pan with parchment paper.
Toss cherries with oil and ¼ teaspoon salt. Transfer to prepared pan in an even layer. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until they begin to darken/char. Allow to cool completely.
Roughly chop the cooled cherries and transfer to a medium mixing bowl. Toss with all remaining ingredients, including ½ teaspoon salt.