- 1 (10 or 12 oz) jars of CherryMan Maraschino Cherries, drain cherry liquid
- 4 c Supreme Glace Fruit Mix
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 c water
- 1 10oz can sweetened condensed milk
Bloom the gelatin in 1/2 cup of cold water for 3-5 minutes.
Bring the remaining 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add gelatin to boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Allow to cool for five minutes.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and whisk to combine.
- Pour warm milk gelatin over fruits in a 9x9 glass dish.
- Chill until gelatin is set, cut, and serve.
Need to buy some cherries for this recipe? Visit our webstore or find a store near you!