- 1 10oz. jar of CherryMan maraschino cherries - dried and sliced in half
- 1/4 c butter
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 5 c popcorn
- 2 c peanuts
- 2 c candy coated chocolates
- ½ c milk chocolate for melting
- *You can add any salty sweet! Including chips or pretzels
- 9x13 cake pan
Add butter to large pot and melt it over medium heat. Once butter is almost totally melted, add all of the marshmallows. Stir and let marshmallows melt.
Once marshmallows are almost completely melted, take the pot off the heat. Add the popcorn and peanuts and fold into the marshmallow mixture.
Line the pan with parchment paper, pour half of the popcorn mixture, and smash into the the bottom and all of the corners. Generously add the candy coated chocolates and sliced cherries to the layer. Add the rest of the popcorn mixture on top. Spread until it is flat in the pan, add more candy and cherries and press it down with something flat.
Let it cool in the pan for a few minute until set. Remove and cut into equal squares. Drizzle with melted chocolate