6 Servings (1 parfait per serving)
- 1 jar of CherryMan Maraschinos, chopped (stems removed)
- 2 c milk
- ½ c sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- ¼ c cornstarch
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ c blueberries
- Graham cracker crumbles (optional)
No time to make pudding from scratch? No problem! Just use the pudding mix of your choice, layer the ingredients, and enjoy!
- In a large pot, bring 2” of water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer.
- In a large glass or stainless steel mixing bowl, whisk milk, yolks, sugar, and cornstarch until thoroughly combined. Place bowl over pot of simmering water, and stir with a rubber spatula until pudding thickens, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Cover pudding directly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 ½ hours.
- In each jar, begin with an even layer of blueberries (about ¼ c per jar). Add a layer of pudding (about 1/3 c per jar). Evenly distribute cherries on top.
Calories 190 Fat 3 g Sodium 30 mg Carbohydrate 39 g Fiber 1 g Sugars 28 g Protein 4 g