- 1 (10 or 12oz.) jar of CherryMan Maraschino Cherries, drained and chopped
- 1 package (9 crackers) graham crackers, crushed
- ½ c (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 ½ c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ c sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 c toffee bits (can substitute butterscotch chips)
- 1 ½ c chopped pecans (can substitute nuts of your choice)
- 1 10oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter and spread evenly on the bottom of a 13" x 9" glass dish.
- Evenly spread chocolate chips over the graham cracker crust.
- Continue with the cherries, coconut, toffee chips, and pecans one layer at a time.
- Gently press ingredients down to compact the layers.
- Pour entire can of sweetened condensed milk evenly to cover ingredients.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, and then chill overnight for best results.
TIP: These bars taste even better the day after they're made.