- 1 10oz jar of CherryMan maraschino cherries halved
- 1 11oz can, or three fresh mangarin oranges, peeled and sectioned (1 cup)
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut in chunks (2 cups)
- 3 kiwis, peeled, quartered and sliced (1 cup)
- 1 honeycrisp apple cut into bite sizes (1 cup)
- 1/3 c toasted pecans chopped into fourths or halves
- 1 cup sweetened coconut, plus some for garnish
- 1 cup plain, thick Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Prep all of the fruit and put into a large bowl. Optional: Put some lemon juice on the apple slices to keep them from browning.
In a seperate bowl, stir the honey and vanilla into the yogurt.
Pour the yogurt mix over the fruit and fold in. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Feel free to make this recipe your own! Add or change any ingredients to those which you prefer.