Some features of this site are not compatible with older versions of Internet Explorer. Upgrade your browser to better experience this site.
Cherry Chocolate Brownies
- 1 c butter, melted and cooled
- 2 c sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ c flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 c cocoa
- 1 c chopped maraschino cherries
- ½ c chopped nuts, optional
- Stir together melted butter and sugar.
- Whisk in almond extract and eggs.
- Stir in flour, salt, and cocoa.
- Add cherries and nuts and mix well.
- Spread in a greased 9×13" pan.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes, or till toothpick comes out clean.