- 8 oz glass jars - qty 8
- 1 box vanilla cake mix (with necessary ingredients)
- 1 large box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large box chocolate pudding mix
- 4 c milk
- 2 bananas (soft)
- 1 jar of CherryMan maraschino cherries
- Whipped cream
- Make your cake mix as instructed, adding the cherry juice from the jar.
- Evenly dustribute into 8 jars and bake as instructed for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Make chocolate pudding (with milk) and add smashed bananas.
- Pout evenly over cooled cake layer. Chill.
- Make vanilla pudding and pour evenly over chocolate layer. Cool.
- When ready to serve, add the whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries!
- Decorate with fun straws and spoons